We use only Florida Fancy or Florida Grade A plant material on all projects.
Florida Fancy is designated to be the best quality plant material statewide.
- All material is guaranteed to be as specified.
- All work to be completed in a workman-like manner according to standard practices.
- Any replacements resulting in extra costs will be executed ONLY UPON WRITTEN ORDERS and will become an extra charge over and above the original quote.
For a period of 90 days from date of installation, ArtisTree warrants ONE REPLACEMENT on:
- Hardwood trees
- Accent trees
This warranty does not include damage caused by freezing, improper drainage or maintenance practices, lack of an automatic irrigation system, pedestrian/vehicle traffic, theft/vandalism, erosion, neglect, washouts, disease, destruction by animals, results of an improper grade (either by natural precipitation or damage caused by man-made practices), natural disasters and acts of God, such as hurricanes, freezes, floods and drought, etc. It also does not cover plant damage caused by customer-requested soil amounts that are less than what is recommended.
Not included in this warranty are:
- Herbaceous perennials
- Transplanted plant material
- Neglected plant material
- Hardscapes, including stone, boulders, pebbles or recycled glass
Warranty Processing for Our Landscape Design Customers
How to claim a warranty: We’re pleased to offer our customers the opportunity to submit warranty requests online to eliminate paperwork and lengthy phone calls. Simply follow these steps:
- Visit ArtisTree’s work order site at www.artwo.biz
- Select WARRANTY from the drop-down menu only. Do NOT type in anything else. Any submissions other than WARRANTY will not be received.
- Enter your complete information and then choose “Residence” in the Area Type box. Choose “Warranty” in the Item box.
- Enter a description of your warranty claim and provide as much information as possible to assist in processing your claim. Hit “Submit” once all pertinent information is entered. ALL boxes must be filled in before submitting request or you will receive an error message.